Understand the mistake.

We still can't see your images that passed. You probably haven't annotated them in the Alamy Image Manager or have missed something when you did.

Paulette

2 hours ago, Laugher said:

Ok. Issue arrived in mail.

Was:

INTERPOLATION ARTIFACTS

SOFT DUE TO SIZE

Could you help me to translate? English is not my language. 😢

Hi, did you upsize the image in your editing software? 

Also, what camera, lens? F number, ISO?

45 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Hi, did you upsize the image in your editing software? 

Also, what camera, lens? F number, ISO?

Yes: I upsized it. But have to check better the original. Could be was already jpeg and not raw. So, when I upsized it, this caused the problem. But can check it only tomorrow.

F: 4 ISO:100 Camera Canon d600, Lens 50x.

15 minutes ago, Laugher said:

Yes: I upsized it. But have to check better the original. Could be was already jpeg and not raw.

Hi Laugher. If you have the option, always use the raw file, and edit this in your software. Did you need to upsize? 

The Alamy required file size is when the image (raw or JPEG etc.) is open AND UNCOMPRESSED in an editing programme. Hope this helps.

https://www.alamy.com/contributor/how-to-sell-images/guidelines-for-submitting-images/?section=3&_gl=1*1a27u6t*_ga*MTg3ODgwNjkzMi4xNjg4MDQyMzI1*_ga_M5V9H9N7G8*MTcwODMyOTc4NS42NzQuMS4xNzA4MzQ2Njk1LjAuMC4w

"File size of over 17MB (when uncompressed/open)
Your JPEG file is likely to have a compressed size of 3-5MB. Opening a JPEG in an image program such as Adobe Photoshop will show you the uncompressed/open file size."

That's an 18MP sensor. 6MP gives a file that is large enough for Alamy, so there should be no need to upsize the image unless you cropped heavily. Note that the file size quoted by Alamy refers to the image before it is compressed into the JPEG format: the JPEG file will be much smaller.

Edit: It might be easier to think in pixels rather than memory. 3000x2000 pixels or more is acceptable.

Edited by DJ Myford
More info.