support newspapers when they offer really good deals

I do have a sudoku book, with easy, medium & hard puzzles. I can do the easy too fast, no challenge. I prefer the harder ones. I like crosswords, but I admit The NY Times one is above my pay grade. 🤪 I usually finish all the others, sometimes with one or two missing words. Usually not, though.

All the parts of English class was my strongest suit in school. Science, next, then math. I didn’t much care for Geography & History, but made Bs in them instead of As.
Funny how much math I’ve forgotten, especially the parts I never used much.  It’s the fractions. When you guys say your earnings have gone down x% over last year, I can’t figure out how to do mine. It makes me feel rather stupid. My jobs were at home grooming poodles, then Workman’s Comp…putting together 4 copies of files & sending them out & making sure the local offices paid the medical bills. Then 10 years in the medical field. Other than adding, division, subtracting & multiplication, I didn’t use math.

Edited by Betty LaRue

1 hour ago, Betty LaRue said:

All the parts of English class was my strongest suit in school. Science, next, then math. I didn’t much care for Geography & History, but made Bs in them instead of As.
Funny how much math I’ve forgotten, especially the parts I never used much.

For me, geography and science were my strongest subjects, struggled with English and math (I was okay up to and through geometry, but crashed at algebra and beyond).  I was more comfortable with spacial and tangible subjects.  History was okay.  I think I was/am ADD (was not a diagnosis back then) so photography was perfect for me....just fell right into it.