Gross Sales versus Contribute Fees

Sally

Pretty sure I’ve suggested this in the distant past, but it would be very helpful if contributors could see their month-by-month or year-by-year actual income compared to gross income on their dashboard. I can do it by keeping a spreadsheet but it’s a lot of work. Since the change in percentage of Alamy/Contributor from 50/50 to 60/40 or less, it’s much more difficult to keep track of actual income.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sally said:

Pretty sure I’ve suggested this in the distant past, but it would be very helpful if contributors could see their month-by-month or year-by-year actual income compared to gross income on their dashboard. I can do it by keeping a spreadsheet but it’s a lot of work. Since the change in percentage of Alamy/Contributor from 50/50 to 60/40 or less, it’s much more difficult to keep track of actual income.

Top of the page of Balance of account?

(you have to be logged in)

If I understand your question correctly, this is exactly the overview you want.

The link gives you year to date, but you could set any other length of time. Like this fun one.

wim

6 hours ago, wiskerke said:

Top of the page of Balance of account?

(you have to be logged in)

If I understand your question correctly, this is exactly the overview you want.

The link gives you year to date, but you could set any other length of time. Like this fun one.

wim

Yes, I see what you mean that we can get a total of income versus commission over any period given as a total figure. I suppose what I really meant was to be able to see it in the same way as the graph on the dashboard for revenue, ie a separate line on the graph showing income against gross revenue. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sally said:

I suppose what I really meant was to be able to see it in the same way as the graph on the dashboard for revenue, ie a separate line on the graph showing income against gross revenue. 

+1

Although it will be quite depressing to see the effect of our diminishing share:(

Mark

3 minutes ago, M.Chapman said:

+1

Although it will be quite depressing to see the effect of our diminishing share:(

Mark

Indeed, but a realistic view would enable us to take stock, as it were. 😚

• Like 1