What should I shoot

Phillip

Question

I can cover a fair few of the requested photographs, and images on What Can I shoot.

I remember that there was a section available to notify whoever that you have captured some of the requested images. I realise that there is no guarantee of a sale, but does anyone know of the section I am talking about

For example, there is a request for Dewlap ear tags, which I took this morning, the cattle were actually great models, sitting and standing very still,, might be because I left the dog in the car. Dogs don't help when shooting animals or wildlife, unless that animal is the dog.

Edited by Phillip

13 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Phillip said:

Done that, is there anything else required

I don't think so. I've done it a few times and got lucky. It resulted in a sale. Good luck!

Edited by gvallee
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rebecca Ore said:

Add the search terms in the list to the keywords on the photo.  I had one of my best license prices through a group photo of short-finned mollies. 

Can you add the key words whilst waiting for QC approval?

1 hour ago, gvallee said:

No.

I am based in Kyabram, so whereabouts on the road are you? I have been as far west as Penong, or Penang, As far north as Mataranka. Lived in Alice for a while.

Edited by Phillip

2 hours ago, Phillip said:

Thanks for that, I tend to forget

I should have said in the captions as well. The amazing Oz is not that well known across the world....though Gen is doing something about that.

Paulette

• Love 2

10 hours ago, Phillip said:

I am based in Kyabram, so whereabouts on the road are you? I have been as far west as Penong, or Penang, As far north as Mataranka. Lived in Alice for a while.

We're in Cairns at the moment. As we speak, I'm watching from my bed a fabulous fiery sunrise over dark monsoon clouds in the Coral Sea. What a sight!

We've travelled about everywhere in Oz over the past 3 1/2 years, with an emphasis on the Outback. We had our motorhome converted to 4WD and are totally off the grid. We enjoy the wilderness very much. Such an amazing country!

We spent 7 months in Alice during the very first Covid lockdown. We love it there. What a pity the current situation there. I can't see any easy resolution to these problems. 

As far as north is concerned, hubby lived for a while in Alaska. Is that north enough? 🤣🤣

• Love 1

9 hours ago, NYCat said:

I should have said in the captions as well. The amazing Oz is not that well known across the world....though Gen is doing something about that.

Paulette

There are some stunning landscape photographers here in Oz.

We have what is known as the Silo Art trail, that is where grain silo's have been painted with images, portraits etc. It is huge and a very long road trip to see all of them.  

Sadly because of copyright they are not accepted for stock photography, even though they are in the public domain. 

3 hours ago, gvallee said:

We're in Cairns at the moment. As we speak, I'm watching from my bed a fabulous fiery sunrise over dark monsoon clouds in the Coral Sea. What a sight!

We've travelled about everywhere in Oz over the past 3 1/2 years, with an emphasis on the Outback. We had our motorhome converted to 4WD and are totally off the grid. We enjoy the wilderness very much. Such an amazing country!

We spent 7 months in Alice during the very first Covid lockdown. We love it there. What a pity the current situation there. I can't see any easy resolution to these problems. 

As far as north is concerned, hubby lived for a while in Alaska. Is that north enough? 🤣🤣

I have a 4 wheel drive but I usually to busy driving to take photo's