titles and keywords

Franco Tognarini

I'm a new contributor and would really appreciate any feedback on the photos and especially the titles and keywords. I mainly shoot astro photos with a telescope and a cooled camera and long exposures, yesterday I shot comet C/2022 E3 (ZTF) and I'm waiting for the photo to be approved. Thanks in advance for the advice and suggestions.

This is the link to my profile:   https://www.alamy.com/portfolio/947395.html?fbclid=IwAR121X8pmuyvYsFP-0pV1OSRkyfvurK3Mb6O-ogNFv7bT1RKyYMxfqoFYCQ

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Love your astrophotography, too. Nice buildings. Some of your images appear that you've brought them over from microstock like the rubber duckies, lightbulbs, etc. I’m not sure these will sell here. Maybe there’s no harm in having them but I don’t know enough about CTR to know if those will drag your CTR down.

Remember that Alamy is mainly an editorial agency. People doing things, travel, storefronts, naturally growing flowers, trees, etc. Remember to provide the common & scientific names for all animals , including insects, & all plants, trees & such. Every zoom I get of those type of images are searched by the scientific name.

Good luck.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...