Directing Questions/Receiving Responses

Bruce Leighty

Question

I used to enjoy fast responses to emails/queries about image uses without payment and or long overdue payments, however, that practice has changed.  I have recently sent several emails without a reply.

Am I missing something here?  What are other Alamy photographers experiencing in this area and, if you are receiving prompt replies, what source (email address, etc.) are you accessing to obtain replies?

Thanks,

Bruce

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Bruce Leighty said:

I used to enjoy fast responses to emails/queries about image uses without payment and or long overdue payments, however, that practice has changed.  I have recently sent several emails without a reply.

Am I missing something here?  What are other Alamy photographers experiencing in this area and, if you are receiving prompt replies, what source (email address, etc.) are you accessing to obtain replies?

Thanks,

Bruce

recent experience.

Non reported usage through the "Report unauthorised use" form replies next business day, 

E-mail to contributor support e-mail half next, half second business day, but this may be because i usually email after UK business hours. 

11 hours ago, Bruce Leighty said:

Thanks,

Bruce

For over 15 years every time I have sent a question to Alamy, they have responded quickly or in less than 24 hours.

Chuck

On 30/04/2022 at 12:49, Bruce Leighty said:

Thanks,

Bruce

Are you getting the automated response? If not you may be using the wrong address. My computer sometimes wants to use the wrong one so I have learned to check that it is contributors@alamy.com

Paulette

• Love 1