Corrections/Alamy Porfolio Page

Mary

Question

Good Day,

Well I thought I had this figured out? I am new and still learning how to navigate the submission process. '

Initially, somehow after putting the captions and tags on my three QC approved photos and saving them it 

showed the same caption for all three photos? I went back into Alamy Image Manager and corrected the three 

photos separately to make sure all three had the appropriate captions, tags, etc. and saved. They all show corrected in Alamy Image Manager BUT

when I go to my Alamy portfolio page (new) it still shows one caption for all three photos? In addition, I am not

able to add a personal photo on my Alamy portfolio page and my profile name? Does it take a certain amount of time to show 

the corrections I made on my Alamy portfolio page? 

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Best,

Mary 

5 answers to this question

The update to the Alamy database always used to be overnight, UK time. This has slipped to two or three days on occasions while they have been updating the IT systems. Also, Alamy's main teams don't work at weekends so that also may delay updates - certainly the Alamy Measures data only updates Monday to Friday.

2 hours ago, Joseph Clemson said:

The update to the Alamy database always used to be overnight, UK time. This has slipped to two or three days on occasions while they have been updating the IT systems. Also, Alamy's main teams don't work at weekends so that also may delay updates - certainly the Alamy Measures data only updates Monday to Friday.

For the amount the are skinning off each of us I would expect them to work 7 days a week and not just 5.

• Like 1

It's been a while since I have dealt with my portfolio page so this may be wrong but it seems to me I couldn't add a photo at the top with Safari. I had to use Firefox. Take care with adding the name because I think it is permanent.

Paulette