Jump to content
  • 0

Any idea what this is?




This tripod mounted "contraption" is installed on Bostadh beach on the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides just around or below the low water mark. It looks like it might fill up as the tide comes in and then "process" it as the tide goes out. The top has an arm and roller that looks like it can rotate. Maybe it samples the water?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.