The cleared balance is less than it should be

dbayan

Question

Hi, contributors! Need your help 💜

I have the problem with cleared balance. I had sale 25 June 2021. How I know, all fees are cleared 45 days later after sale. But that June sale haven't be cleared still. The situation is similar with some other, even earlier sales. What should I do? Can I send e-mail to Alamy Support? I couldn't find their e-mail adress on the site 😭

And is it possible somewhere to see which sales deals have been cleared and which have not?

3 answers to this question

I don't usually download the sales report. If you go on your Dashboard and go to Account Balance you can adjust the date to see how much you want to see. On the right will be an indication of "cleared" or "uncleared".

Paulette

• Thanks 1

Some sales can take much longer to clear. It depends when the customer actually pays.

You can download a sales report from your Alamy dashboard that shows which sales have cleared.

https://www.alamy.com/alamycontributorreports/Reports.aspx?Rep=2

Also see this forum thread

Mark

Edited by M.Chapman
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, NYCat said:

I don't usually download the sales report. If you go on your Dashboard and go to Account Balance you can adjust the date to see how much you want to see. On the right will be an indication of "cleared" or "uncleared".

Paulette

I wish Alamy would change the default for this report.  So bad that the default is called "One month", and is actually only So far this month. so today that "One month" is 7 days.  

I also found it hard to figure out which one of the cleared and uncleared in the listing compared to the Net Revenues Sales report which has a blank spot for the uncleared.