deleted photos by mistake

dunstun365

Question

Hello. I only wanted to delete one photo but deleted some others as well by mistake. It wouldn't usually matter but two had just gone live. I emailed alamy to try to get them un-deleted but just got a standard email response which didn't help

3 answers to this question

Hi dunstun365,

Our CR team replied to your email at 9.57am yesterday (13/10/21) letting you know that the images are being reinstated for you and should be back on sale shortly. 

Best

Corin 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Alamy said:

Hi dunstun365,

Our CR team replied to your email at 9.57am yesterday (13/10/21) letting you know that the images are being reinstated for you and should be back on sale shortly. 

Best

Corin 

Hi Corin, @Alamy,  thanks for the quick reply.  Following the forum I find interesting how the form reply of "thanks for your query" seems to actually make people feel that they are not being helped, and actually only seems to add a level of dissatisfaction towards a team that is generally pretty responsive.  Maybe something that needs to be reviewed.  Looking at this case the team actually did well, and in a great timeline- the images actually would have been on offer continuously, but this end result add anxiety to the contributor that they were just "form e-mailed" and this is not the first one.  Again just a suggestion for the next team meeting.