Lightroom & Photoshop toolkit free on line

Allan Bell

Question

Hi people, friends, everyone,

Has anyone downloaded the above toolkit off facebook at photoserge and if so is it worth bothering with and any problems?

Allan

4 answers to this question

Probably, it's "20 of my favorite Lightroom Presets, Profiles and Textures" as on another website, not the FB page, but also described the same way as a Lightroom and Photoshop toolkit.   

If you like someone's photography, their profiles, presets, and such could be useful.  If you're on a Mac, that system has scripting (icons on top bar, the one that looks like a scroll), but I've never use someone else's script that I downloaded or have written one myself. 

On 26/12/2020 at 16:38, MizBrown said:

Probably, it's "20 of my favorite Lightroom Presets, Profiles and Textures" as on another website, not the FB page, but also described the same way as a Lightroom and Photoshop toolkit.   

If you like someone's photography, their profiles, presets, and such could be useful.  If you're on a Mac, that system has scripting (icons on top bar, the one that looks like a scroll), but I've never use someone else's script that I downloaded or have written one myself. 

Thank you. I am a bit dubious about downloading things like that so will give it a miss.

Allan

He is Serge Ramelli a photographer from Paris, he has a very successful YouTube channel where he teaches Lightroom and Photoshop, he was the first person I really saw "Bring down the highlights, Increase the shadows", been very useful to me! Not sure if his presets are suitable for stock photography but I really liked some of his editing techniques. The free stuff is to try and get you to buy his courses etc.

41 minutes ago, Normspics said:

He is Serge Ramelli a photographer from Paris, he has a very successful YouTube channel where he teaches Lightroom and Photoshop, he was the first person I really saw "Bring down the highlights, Increase the shadows", been very useful to me! Not sure if his presets are suitable for stock photography but I really liked some of his editing techniques. The free stuff is to try and get you to buy his courses etc.

Thank you.

Allan