Flowering shrub ID

John Mitchell

9 minutes ago, John Richmond said:

Pieris japonica, John

Thanks, John. You know what, the name sounded familiar, so I checked my collection and discovered that I had already uploaded this image. You probably identified it for me last time as well. DOH!

Something interesting -- I decided to delete the older version and noticed that when I hit the "Delete" button, the image appeared (?) to have been deleted right away -- i.e. no waiting for six months notification came up. Could this be a new feature, or did I miss something?

1 minute ago, John Mitchell said:

Something interesting -- I decided to delete the older version and noticed that when I hit the "Delete" button, the image appeared (?) to have been deleted right away -- i.e. no waiting for six months notification came up. Could this be a new feature, or did I miss something?

Interesting.  I wonder if it will still be there after the next database update.

18 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

Same thing for me about a week ago, deleted one uploaded by mistake and re-added the same pic but with adjusted colours.

Old one was deleted immediately.