Create, update lightbox from portfolion on Alamy

Libor

Question

Hello all,

I was searching this forum but cannot find reasonable solution in case. there is created someones portfolio (e.g. https://www.alamy.com/portfolio/wonderfulsnaps), how can I quicklz create from this portfolio lightbox/lightboxes.. I mean how to easily add all the pictures or ust some in bulk not 1 by 1.

thank you for comments or guidance.

L.

5 answers to this question

On 13/08/2020 at 09:58, Niels Quist said:

Isn't this info for buyers? 

As a contributor I think, you have to find your own images and to add them one by one into a created lightbox or do I miss something?

1 hour ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Isn't this info for buyers? 

Actually yes, a 'Portfolio' page is different to a lightbox and you create it from your dashboard as I think you've discovered, "Your Alamy Portfolio Page". It's more than a little slow & clunky to create in my opinion and does involve a lot of moving images one by one as you say. It was a nice idea when they came out with it but unfortunately they haven't revisited it to make it easier to use. Note that you only get one chance to create a memorable personal URL for it.

11 hours ago, Harry Harrison said:

Actually yes, a 'Portfolio' page is different to a lightbox and you create it from your dashboard as I think you've discovered, "Your Alamy Portfolio Page". It's more than a little slow & clunky to create in my opinion and does involve a lot of moving images one by one as you say. It was a nice idea when they came out with it but unfortunately they haven't revisited it to make it easier to use. Note that you only get one chance to create a memorable personal URL for it.

Yes, it'd be great to be easier for us the contributors, to create lightboxes from scratch ...