One click posting to Twitter?

DCSmith

The print on demand site that I have work on has a one click way to post an image to twitter with an embedded link back to the original webpage.

Can something like that be implemented here with Alamy watermark and the Alamy image number?

• 2 months later...

Sorry for responding as a total noob on everything Twitter, but what does that current Twitter button do and what is it that it should be doing?

wim

Edited by wiskerke
typo

Wiskerke

Thanks

I didn't even realize that there was a share button for twitter until you just mentioned it, BUT it can't be accessed until posted images are available in search.

It would be easier if the social media share buttons were also in the image manager so we could post as soon as we fill out enough info for them to become salable.

4 hours ago, DCSmith said:

Wiskerke

Thanks

I didn't even realize that there was a share button for twitter until you just mentioned it, BUT it can't be accessed until posted images are available in search.

It would be easier if the social media share buttons were also in the image manager so we could post as soon as we fill out enough info for them to become salable.

I think that's reserved for News.

So if you have stuff that has to go out immediately, you have to apply for that. Rules got a lot stricter and most contributors that were not regularly contributing real news were thrown out though.

wim

edit: it would be of not much use for stock, because clients would not be able to get to your images any more than you could. So as soon as the database has refreshed, you can tweet your images and immediately thereafter clients could buy them. My guess is that the database refreshes at the beginning of office hours in India. You could set an alarm clock. (Your profile doesn't say where you're located. Unless it's DC of course.)

Edited by wiskerke