I am new to Alamy...

Brad Elliott

Hi there

I am new to Alamy and was wondering how long it takes for the 3 images test submission? I uploaded 3 images on the 15th May, but i have not heard from a reviewer with regards to my test submission. I just says thanks for submitting, we are proccessing now and once complete we will update your profile.

Brad Elliott

Due to the coronavirus it is taking longer than usual. If you search the forum you will see that many people have brought this up. Once you are in it will be faster though a little slower than normal. Each image will be carefully scrutinized on your first submission.

Paulette

• 2 months later...
On 02/08/2020 at 09:07, Sue Rae Edmondson said:

Hi and welcome im also new but still awaiting my introduction to be approved.

You appear to have 79 images on sale Sue, so you must have gone through your approval process some days ago, surely?

Alan

1 hour ago, Inchiquin said:

You appear to have 79 images on sale Sue, so you must have gone through your approval process some days ago, surely?

Alan

Hi alan,

Yes my test images were approved in July, I was referring to having my first forum post approved.  (my introduction)

11 hours ago, Sue Rae Edmondson said:

Yes my test images were approved in July, I was referring to having my first forum post approved.  (my introduction)

Oh! I've obviously been around too long because I didn't realise/had forgotten that first posts had to be approved!

Alan