Of New World, TD Bank and Ivan Pernar... Mainstay of UK News sales, but for other countries. Sales?

meanderingemu

Question

Obviously what we see in the Sales report on the forum is a focus on UK papers.  What i'm curious, is if anyone has seen sales in other markets from Alamy for what i see as localized news mainstay..

as illustration i've used random stuff in title

New World is a NZ based grocery store

TD Bank a Canadian bank

Ivan Pernar was a second tier Candidate to Croatian Presidency, and populist member of Parliament...

i'm assuming countries with offices might have some forms of success...  No need to reveal yours secret niche, just more curious in general.... 

6 answers to this question

8 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but very few of my sales are to the UK.

I see only one or two UK newspaper sales per year, and they are always very low.

what I'm curious is are these type of editorials images we see as sales in the forum for UK paper also happen in other markets using Alamy...  

5 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

what I'm curious is are these type of editorials images we see as sales in the forum for UK paper also happen in other markets using Alamy...  

Can't help you there...

That said, many of the reported newspaper images look as if they might be of interest mainly within the UK, with the exception of Meg and Harry shots of course. 😁

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

Can't help you there...

That said, many of the reported newspaper images look as if they might be of interest mainly within the UK, with the exception of Meg and Harry shots of course. 😁

and i have yet to have seen Alamy credits in papers i have seen elsewhere, so i guess UK is the only place they focus on this.   I must say the images in Mexican papers are "interesting".  Straight photo of murder victim, with a black stripe over the eyes...  

59 minutes ago, meanderingemu said:

and i have yet to have seen Alamy credits in papers i have seen elsewhere, so i guess UK is the only place they focus on this.   I must say the images in Mexican papers are "interesting".  Straight photo of murder victim, with a black stripe over the eyes...  

I've never seen an Alamy credit in a Canadian newspaper. However, other Canadian contributors have mentioned spotting them.

It's difficult to beat Mexican newspapers and tabloids for gruesome images. I love Mexico, but it has a real dark side.