Oahu Tour Guide

dlmphotog

Not sure if this is the group to post this in... put here goes.

I was born and raised on the island of Oahu and still live here year round. I have a deep love of my island home and enjoy sharing the island with visitors. So if any of the Alamy family find yourselves on Oahu or just need information about Hawaii please consider me a resource. If time and schedules permit I would be happy to take you and yours on an around the island car tour or a hike into the mountains.

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Joyous Holiday Season!

David L. Moore

vibbily

• Love 1
  • Like 6

How generous and thoughtful of you. Wish I could take you up on that. I’ve never been to Hawaii, because I’m not interested in being a tourist. I like the places off the beaten, popular/touristy path. You could show me those. 
Not in my future, sorry to say. But bless you.

Betty

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dlmphotog said:

Not sure if this is the group to post this in... put here goes.

I was born and raised on the island of Oahu and still live here year round. I have a deep love of my island home and enjoy sharing the island with visitors. So if any of the Alamy family find yourselves on Oahu or just need information about Hawaii please consider me a resource. If time and schedules permit I would be happy to take you and yours on an around the island car tour or a hike into the mountains.

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Joyous Holiday Season!

David L. Moore

vibbily

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas 

Mahalo

Edited by Shergar
  • Thanks 1

@Lisa

Alamy meet up on Oahu sometime in April/May.... That sounds like a great plan!

Shout-out to any Alamy photographers on the island of Oahu or in the State of Hawaii as well as any visitors planning a trip, watch this space for updates.

@Betty LaRue

Nothing better than having a Local show you their favorite places. My niece's friend took my wife and I of a wonderful walking tour of Florence, walked our feet off 😀

@Shergar

Mahalo nui loa and a hearty Mele Kalikimaka!