Can't find my images!

C3CDG

Question

Hello there,

I am a new Contributor and have had my first submissions passed. I have been trying to find them for the past hour but find navigating the site difficult.

I need help with the process please.

Cancel this, I worked it out. Sorry but I'm sure I'll be back with more questions!

Thanks

Edited by C3CDG
I answered my own questions.

3 answers to this question

When were your submissions passed? Your profile is showing as Images:   (i.e. the number is blank) as of 1332 BST, so if you only had them approved yesterday they might have been approved after the database updated. If they're not visible by Monday you might need to contact Support.

Once you keyword and caption your images it usually takes until the following day before they show up on the website.  Once you have received the email that your images passed there is a link to the your home page and from there a link to alamy image manager.

https://www.alamy.com/contributor/how-to-sell-images/captions-and-keywords-for-images/?section=8