Subject Hunt in My Own Port?

AIM has been changed again. I used to be able to get my portfolio and then search for a subject in it. Now I can't do that. ???

I'm specifically trying to check that I have the tag "porridge" on all my oatmeal images. 

Thanks, Edo

I can't say I noticed a change Edo. Can't you look for 'oatmeal not porridge' in the AIM Search Tab? That's the way I do it to check missing tags. 

In AIM, first click All Submissions on the top left hand corner, then, click Search on the top of the middle part of AIM

But this would be keyword search, not Subject search.  

This is really strange. In AIM search tab, I just keyed in 'night not sky' and got only 137 images of mine.

I wonder if there are gremlins in the system at the moment. Some (but not all) of my recent uploads have all tags doubled up.

Some same phrases I've entered for different images have either been kept as a phrase or split into tags. I've reported it and it's with Technical Support.

Bingo, Iksung! That worked. I'm happy to report that only one of my many oatmeal images did not have porridge in the tags.

And you, Gen -- you must start eating more porridge/oatmeal with fruit and stay away from the very salty or sweet stuff particularly those giant Salties. 😮