Photoshop - Auto Contrast keyboard shortcut not working?

Since the latest Photoshop update (I think) the keyboard shortcut for Auto Contrast has stopped working - Alt+Shift+Ctrl+L  (Windows). Photoshop version 20.0.5

It's the same on my laptop so I assume it's a bug in the latest update but could someone try it to confirm it's a bug and not just something on my system(s).  I've not found any reports on the net.

I've changed the shortcut to Alt+Shift+Ctrl+Z and works with this.

1 hour ago, Vincent Lowe said:

Since the latest Photoshop update (I think) the keyboard shortcut for Auto Contrast has stopped working - Alt+Shift+Ctrl+L  (Windows). Photoshop version 20.0.5

It's the same on my laptop so I assume it's a bug in the latest update but could someone try it to confirm it's a bug and not just something on my system(s).  I've not found any reports on the net.

I've changed the shortcut to Alt+Shift+Ctrl+Z and works with this.

Not something I ever use but the original shortcut is working on my machine (Mac). You don't say what systems you are using but I wonder if it is being over-ridden by an OS shortcut?

44 minutes ago, MDM said:

Not something I ever use but the original shortcut is working on my machine (Mac). You don't say what systems you are using but I wonder if it is being over-ridden by an OS shortcut?

I don`t actually use the keyboard as such but I have a programmable keypad so the shortcut can be operated with a single keystroke - saves having to wade through the drop-down menus.  All the other shortcuts that I use are working as expected.  Nothing at all happens when I press the Alt+Shift+Ctrl+L keystroke but it was working until recently.

I did say Windows but maybe I should have specified Windows 10.

3 hours ago, Vincent Lowe said:

I don`t actually use the keyboard as such but I have a programmable keypad so the shortcut can be operated with a single keystroke - saves having to wade through the drop-down menus.  All the other shortcuts that I use are working as expected.  Nothing at all happens when I press the Alt+Shift+Ctrl+L keystroke but it was working until recently.

I did say Windows but maybe I should have specified Windows 10.

Is your programable keypad actually the Loupedeck+ Photo Editing Console?

If so do you find it much quicker than an ordinary keyboard?

Allan

46 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Is your programable keypad actually the Loupedeck+ Photo Editing Console?

If so do you find it much quicker than an ordinary keyboard?

Allan

No, it's a simple keypad - Cherry ML4700.  I have all my most-used Photoshop commands programmed into so I can open the dialogue boxes with just one key press.  It means I don't have to move the mouse about or take my hand off the mouse to access the dialogues. The keystrokes are held in a file which you load as needed so you can have as many different set-ups as you like for different programs (but remembers the last used so you don't have to reload every time you reboot).. 

Okay folks, as you were, false alarm.  My fault - I had installed a bit of software couple of weeks ago called Mouse Without Borders which allows control of up to four computers from a single mouse and keyboard.  I've got three monitors hooked up to my main computer but I'm greedy and wanted to use my second computer as a fourth... 😎  Works a treat, by the way, apart from that shortcut hiccup.  Anyway, it was this that had nobbled that particular keystroke sequence.  I don't know why though - it's not listed as one of that program's shortcuts.

• Love 1

16 hours ago, Vincent Lowe said:

No, it's a simple keypad - Cherry ML4700.  I have all my most-used Photoshop commands programmed into so I can open the dialogue boxes with just one key press.  It means I don't have to move the mouse about or take my hand off the mouse to access the dialogues. The keystrokes are held in a file which you load as needed so you can have as many different set-ups as you like for different programs (but remembers the last used so you don't have to reload every time you reboot).. 

Thanks for the reply.

9 hours ago, Vincent Lowe said:

Okay folks, as you were, false alarm.  My fault - I had installed a bit of software couple of weeks ago called Mouse Without Borders which allows control of up to four computers from a single mouse and keyboard.  I've got three monitors hooked up to my main computer but I'm greedy and wanted to use my second computer as a fourth... 😎  Works a treat, by the way, apart from that shortcut hiccup.  Anyway, it was this that had nobbled that particular keystroke sequence.  I don't know why though - it's not listed as one of that program's shortcuts.

Pleased you have found the glitch.

Allan