All your pictures belong to everyone?

Still trying to navigate my way around the new look forum so apologies if I am duplicating a previous post. Not sure how significant or valid this article is, but on the face of it, it seems very worrying with regard to copyright. What do others think?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/04/29/err_act_landgrab/

Don't apologise Richard the navigation is a bit clunky - this was covered in the topic

Stand by for a massive bout of Imager Thievery (double post merged)

Which Alamy chose to move to the Forum subsection called 'Alamy' from 'Ask the Forum'

As I suspected nobody much goes there I had mentioned the same info in the section which Alamy says that they read....anyway that is where it is if you want to catch up....

Don't apologise Richard the navigation is a bit clunky - this was covered in the topic

Stand by for a massive bout of Imager Thievery (double post merged)

Which Alamy chose to move to the Forum subsection called 'Alamy' from 'Ask the Forum'

As I suspected nobody much goes there I had mentioned the same info in the section which Alamy says that they read....anyway that is where it is if you want to catch up....

So that's what happened.  Thought I was going crazy for a bit there!  Wish they'd stop messing about with things.

Archived