How to upload model releases

I am new here so please forgive me if this has already been asked.  I did a search and didn't get any hits.  How do you upload a filled out model release.  I can't find how to do this anywhere.  Probably just like in a store when you ask an employee where to find something and it's been under your nose the whole time.  Ha ha  When I am managing my photos I see where I can select an existing MR to apply it to the photo, but I can't find out how to get my MR there to select. Thanks in advance for your help!

1 hour ago, spacecadet said:

You can't do it anymore; Alamy can't comply with GDPR if it stores them.

Ok. Thanks.  No wonder I couldn't find it.  They should add a note so people don't waste their time looking! 

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1

• 6 months later...
On 07/02/2019 at 18:28, BeckyW said:

Ok. Thanks.  No wonder I couldn't find it.  They should add a note so people don't waste their time looking! 

Agree, that would make a lot of sense.

On 07/02/2019 at 18:28, BeckyW said:

Item seven,  'How to sell images on Alamy'...

"We don’t need you to upload your releases, all you need to do is annotate your images in the image manager to say that you have one available. We’ll get in touch to ask you for a copy if a customer or lawyer requests to see it."

https://www.alamy.com/contributor/how-to-sell-images/model-property-releases-stock-images/?section=7

Edit - just realised you posted that way back in February, so apologies if you've already found it.

Edited by Vincent Lowe

• 2 years later...

Hi, guess what?

Over 2.5 years on and I have just been looking for the same thing ' How do you upload a filled out model release'. The help implies you upload it and so does other areas of the website!

Needs to be updated...

Just wasted half an hour looking for it...

• 6 months later...