AIM - Search Criteria to Show Images With Less Than 10 Supertags

JamesH

So I just stumbled across some of my images that I uploaded a while back which I haven't Supertagged. The problem with the current Discoverability is that it is basically an all or nothing deal. Once you get your images online (5 normal tags and a title) there is no difference between that and an image with super tags completed and the extra fields filled in until you get to the Optimised green stage.

It would be useful to have an option to search and narrow down in AIM to the images which don't have a full set of Super tags and / or the additional fields completed.

As it is now I am in the process of hunting down the images that I think were not Supertagged, which could be 1 or many images.

On 09/11/2018 at 15:04, JamesH said:

So I just stumbled across some of my images that I uploaded a while back which I haven't Supertagged. The problem with the current Discoverability is that it is basically an all or nothing deal. Once you get your images online (5 normal tags and a title) there is no difference between that and an image with super tags completed and the extra fields filled in until you get to the Optimised green stage.

It would be useful to have an option to search and narrow down in AIM to the images which don't have a full set of Super tags and / or the additional fields completed.

As it is now I am in the process of hunting down the images that I think were not Supertagged, which could be 1 or many images.

Agreed. The current discoverability indicator is a waste of time. It would be better if we got a tick for each completed item.

On 11/9/2018 at 16:04, JamesH said:

Maybe Jim Keir's Alamy-Lightroom Bridge Lightroom Plug-in allows this. It certainly displays it in a more accessible and structured way.

In case you've missed it: latest discussion here.

On youtube it's here.

wim

Archived