Viewing my images

Dimas Barrantes

They won't appear in a search for your name unless you have put your name in the keywords. The easiest way to see all your images is by clicking the blue number under your avatar here. You can then bookmark that in order to be able to go to your images at any time.

Paulette

You can also use the 'advanced search' to search Alamy by contributor name. To get there you have to get by the first screen. Leave the field empty and click on the search icon on the home page, then choose advanced search to enter your name.

14 hours ago, Dimas Barrantes said:

Does anybody know how long do we wait to view our images? I uploaded them about one week ago and cann't find any yet. Thanks, Dimas

Usually within 24 hours: the database has to be refreshed, which happens once a day/night (depending on where you are on earth).

wim

1 hour ago, Dimas Barrantes said:

Thanks a lot! Nevertheless when I search for my name or for some keywords or tags for my photos, none of them appears, even if the results are a small bunch. Any idea on how to verify otherwise? Thanks

I just tried Torito Orchid and it is showing your images.

Also putting your name in the Contributor name field of the Advanced search brings up 51 images.

wim

Archived