Discount code? Hmm. Don't know what that is, Douglas, but I will say that MPB are terrific people to deal with. I've sold, bought, and traded with their office in NYC. I will be buying a used Sony FE 28-70 for the a6000 (Wim's suggestion) from their UK office once I get settled at my wherever in Europe.  

Edo

1 minute ago, Ed Rooney said:

Discount code? Hmm. Don't know what that is, Douglas, but I will say that MPB are terrific people to deal with. I've sold, bought, and traded with their office in NYC. I will be buying a used Sony FE 28-70 for the a6000 (Wim's suggestion) from their UK office once I get settled at my wherever in Europe.  

Edo

Sometimes, not very often I have to admit, people get hold of a code which entitles the user to a discount which is entered at the time of purchase online. I've had one or two in the past which were for small amount but still worth it. And yes MPB are good have bought from them before. I hope you get a good deal on that FE 28-70. :)

3 hours ago, Vincent Lowe said:

Excellent company - bought a lens off them recently but traded one in part-exchange.  The price they quoted was £130 more than the lens I was buying so I ended up with an almost new lens plus 130 quid in the bank..!

Nice, win win. :)

Archived