Does that matter in any concrete way, or is this something that is just a quirk with Alamy?  50 seems like a LOT of terms to come up with to describe an image and I don't want gibberish on there to discourage customers from looking at my pictures.

Many thanks for thoughtful responses

11 minutes ago, CarlosGandiaga said:

Does that matter in any concrete way, or is this something that is just a quirk with Alamy?  50 seems like a LOT of terms to come up with to describe an image and I don't want gibberish on there to discourage customers from looking at my pictures.

Many thanks for thoughtful responses

This has been discussed a lot (try a forum search), and the forum conclusion is that it makes absolutely no sense.

Note that in Alamy's own official video tutorial to AIM, their examplar images have only sixteen (16!) keywords:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/int98rsxud1usey/AlamyDiscoverability.jpg?dl=0

I think it depends on the image and the amount of time you are prepared to put in. For some of my images 50 is not enough, for others 16 is a stretch. As long as you are covering the "key words" in your description and wording area you will be fine.

Archived