Sort of new in Charlotte, NC

CarlosGandiaga

New to the forum, but have been "on" Alamy for a little over a year.  Got a little frustrated by not making sales right away (I know), so I'm back in the game. My portfolio tends to be travel-related, especially Western Europe, but I try to get unusual angles and focus on details.  I'm hoping to learn a lot from the amazing photographers on this site as this is a passion of mine.

Cheers!!

• 2 weeks later...

Keep going, shooting and uploading, but your images appear too dark to me. I don’t know if your computer monitor is calibrated, if not, get it done. I think if you got your brightness level up on your images, they would be a lot more salable.

Betty

21 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Keep going, shooting and uploading, but your images appear too dark to me. I don’t know if your computer monitor is calibrated, if not, get it done. I think if you got your brightness level up on your images, they would be a lot more salable.

Betty

+1.

Quite a bit under.

Lovely travel pix though.

Archived