Delaying payment

If you don't sell many images and they sell for small amounts, it can take a while for sales to go over the minimum balance for payment.

If you have X sales, and X-1 cleared sales would push the balance over $50, with X itself less than $50, could one delay recieving the money from Alamy until X cleared as well?

3 hours ago, KTC said:

If you don't sell many images and they sell for small amounts, it can take a while for sales to go over the minimum balance for payment.

If you have X sales, and X-1 cleared sales would push the balance over $50, with X itself less than $50, could one delay receiving the money from Alamy until X cleared as well?

No.

As long as you have at least $50 cleared from however many sales, you will get a payout the following month.   The minimum required for payment has come down since I started at alamy 5 years ago, and I'm sure it was even higher before my time.

Archived