Avpics

Images sold in August (One per day per contributor)

3 hours ago, aphperspective said:

tragumna-west-cork-ireland-3rd-july-2018-another-scorching-hot-day-here-in-west-cork-as-the-heat-wave-continues-holiday-makers-are-making-the-most-of-the-sunshine-at-the-beach-where-life-guards-keep-a-careful-watch-for-the-more-careless-credit-aphperspectivealamy-live-news-P6WT61.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/4 page
Start: 01 July 2018
End: 02 July 2018
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Irish Sun 26th July so fairly rapid pay out for a national.

Used again here:

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3054458/irish-weather-experts-new-september-heatwave-temperatures/

4 hours ago, aphperspective said:

Very true, we did get a small collision from a female elephant once. Watching a herd coming through the bush very close to us. Unfortunately a calf came the wrong side of the land rover, the mother just wanted to get to it so we got a shove in the rear wing, once they were together they just trotted of, I had to right a typical army report in triplicate as to why our land rover was bent!

Yes, I should have said....apart from elephants. We had to make a hasty retreat on one occasion form a snorting trunk-raising bull elephant who simply wasn’t happy with us being around.

Just now, aphperspective said:

Thanks for the spot Andy.

You're welcome Andy.

I'll buy you a pint just about from the fee for the first one.:mellow:

Technically an August sale although I only saw it this morning. The cockpit wiring of a 747 in the Sonoran desert.

$xxx

Usage: Marketing package - Large business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 10 years (excludes advertising).

in-the-dust-of-the-arid-sonoran-desert-a

A quick shot taken with no thought, sold for $$$.  Amazed at what sells sometimes.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Newspaper - national
Print run: up to 2 million
Placement: Inside and online
Image Size: 1/2 page
Start: 06 July 2018
End: 07 July 2018
Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

schull-west-cork-ireland-a-group-of-children-take-the-chance-to-jump-off-schull-pier-into-the-water-l-r-aoibhinn-and-oran-reilly-cork-oliver-and-ati-toro-colombia-conall-reilly-cork-and-alex-odonnell-cork-after-a-cool-and-overcast-start-to-the-day-temperatures-are-beginning-to-rise-with-highs-of-around-30-celsius-expected-over-the-weekend-and-into-next-week-credit-andy-gibsonalamy-live-news-P7AE06.jpg
  • Like 1

Sold on the last day.

$$

Television, Unlimited transmission, In perpetuity, Worldwide

miami-heat-hat-on-sale-in-the-nba-store-

Television?? What kind of license is that? Will my photo be on TV?

16 hours ago, Colblimp said:

I feel your pain!

Dropped in today same image, everything else the same, national newspaper etc $$$ very happy about that but bizzare!.

• Upvote 1