XP-Pen Artist 15.6 or 16 pro pen display : What should I get?

Hello

Should I get the xp-pen Artist 15.6 or the 16 pro ?I am currently looking for one to go with my main system win 10 pro . 
So I can use my traditional drawing skills I have learned for a few semesters in college on digital media . The Keyboard and mouse doesn't work best for me when I start drawing more organic-looking shapes, a drawing instrument helps more . I just like looking at my piece of work rather than trying to draw without looking down. I mean you can get a really nice graphics display tablet without having to Waste a lot of money .
Several factors to consider when getting a drawing tablet include pressure sensitivity, size, drivers, features and of course the price.

xp-pen Artist 15.6 : https://www.xp-pen.fr/goods/show/id/238.html

xp-pen star 06 : https://www.xp-pen.fr/goods/show/id/201.html

Je souhaite préciser que je suis sur Windows 10 Pro, et que le Photoshop en question est le CS6.
Merci de vos réponses,
cordialement.

Is this some sort of spamming/product-pushing post? There was a very similar one on msg on June 7, also a first post from someone (who never replied to the only answer he got).

Anyway, if it's a serious question, the product most people have experience of would be Wacom.

58 minutes ago, Cryptoprocta said:

Is this some sort of spamming/product-pushing post? There was a very similar one on msg on June 7, also a first post from someone (who never replied to the only answer he got).

Anyway, if it's a serious question, the product most people have experience of would be Wacom.

Head and nail spring to mind ;) 

Yes, if not spam and actual advice seeking, I use a Huion IPS Graphics Monitor.  Would love a Wacom, but can't really mortgage the house right now.  Does a fabulous job for me.  Although it's main purpose is my graphics work, its wonderful for drawing marquees in PS in images.

Jill

Archived