Akos Horvath Photographer

Alamy does accept Shutterstock or Istock model releases?

Hello, please help me!

Alamy does accept Shutterstock or Istock model releases?

I was on microstock, but now quit it, not worth the time and effort.

I will be Alamy exlusive contributor.

Alamy does accept  for commercial model works shoots a Shutterstock - or Istock model

, Fotolia releases?,

Waiting for your anwsers, 

Many thanks,

Akos Horvath Photographer

funkyworm    652

I dont see why they wouldn;t. It's about the content of the contract, not the source. I use Getty's.

Colblimp    182

I know this has been asked before, and apologies for hijacking the thread, I have a couple of releases signed on ID Release on IOS.  How do I attach those releases to the various images on Alamy?  If I can't, which release is the best to use going forward?

ReeRay    193

I know this has been asked before, and apologies for hijacking the thread, I have a couple of releases signed on ID Release on IOS.  How do I attach those releases to the various images on Alamy?  If I can't, which release is the best to use going forward?

Download to a small jpeg file on your desktop in a folder. When you declare model release in AIM it will ask you to assign and you then assign from the folder.

Hope this helps

Colblimp    182

Download to a small jpeg file on your desktop in a folder. When you declare model release in AIM it will ask you to assign and you then assign from the folder.

Hope this helps

Oh, I think I get it - thanks!

Betty LaRue    1,113

My first foray into stock was one of "those" but not for long. But I did use some of the releases and Alamy accepted them. I think I removed "their" logo, though.