Inconsistent noting of more images in search results

I was just checking my placement in searches, and was pleased to see I was on page 1 (relevant) or 2 (creative) of a search simply for "Jerusalem".

I was not pleased to see that the "| more" notation did not appear on my first image, although I have 119 other images for Jerusalem.

Has anyone else noticed this? (Pardon me if it's been discussed before.)

Bill

Hmm...I was looking at it on my laptop; there the notation for "more images for this photographer" was "| more". Don't know why it's different on my laptop.

My desktop shows the more current format for search results, where icons appear under an image when you hover over it. But on my screen, there are 3 or 4 icons, for: add to lightbox ; add to cart ; calculate price ; and the stack of frames indicating more images if any. 

But either way, when I do the "Jerusalem" search, my image on the first page does not have the icon for more images. And looking through the first 20 pages of results, I don't see another of my images. I have 120 images with "Jerusalem" in the keywords (and captions). 

So I'm wondering whether only one of my images is in the results for that search. I realize there are 1,669 pages of results for that search, so maybe I didn't look deep enough. And yes, the search is overly broad, but the results are the results.

Archived