Hello from Spain

shearwater

Hello to all,

My name is Jaime. I come from Spain. I have been an Alamy contributor since june 2015 (three years yet!), but with a very small portfolio until few months ago. With such small portfolio I had only four sales (understandably) and have never been paid yet.

Some months ago i discover this forum and the great people that write here some very useful information and advices. I have learnt a lot from reading you all. I have understood much better what and how to be a stock photographer. A long run, patience and constancy.

Since then I have uploaded as much images as I can, increasing my portfolio up to 700 images so far until today.

I present myself today just to thank you all of you. Yesterday I have got two sales in the same day! $123 gross.

I’m very satisfy and looking forward to increase and maintain a good rate in the future.

Thank you all again and best regards from Spain,

Jaime

On 1/6/2018 at 23:39, shearwater said:

Hello to all,

My name is Jaime. I come from Spain. I have been an Alamy contributor since june 2015 (three years yet!), but with a very small portfolio until few months ago. With such small portfolio I had only four sales (understandably) and have never been paid yet.

Some months ago i discover this forum and the great people that write here some very useful information and advices. I have learnt a lot from reading you all. I have understood much better what and how to be a stock photographer. A long run, patience and constancy.

Since then I have uploaded as much images as I can, increasing my portfolio up to 700 images so far until today.

I present myself today just to thank you all of you. Yesterday I have got two sales in the same day! $123 gross.

I’m very satisfy and looking forward to increase and maintain a good rate in the future.

Thank you all again and best regards from Spain,

Jaime

Welcome to the Forum Jaime, 

Nice collection. I go to Spain next month and look forward to exploring and photographing your country.

3 hours ago, John Rodgers said:

Welcome to the Forum Jaime, 

Nice collection. I go to Spain next month and look forward to exploring and photographing your country.

Thank you, John!

Nice castles and greenish Ireland :)

Hope you enjoy your stay in Spain...and you come back full of great photos.

Regards

Good on ya cobber, sorry Jamie. 6 sales from 700 images, if I read it right is not bad. Jamie it can take up to several months before you get paid. If you have any concern send an email to Alamy, they are very good at chasing up outstanding or late payments. I was in Barcelona last September to cover the riots for Alamy Live News but nothing was kicking off.Got some great images of street scenes and tourist spots from a different angle. Planning to back quite soon. keep up the good work son.

Alan

1 hour ago, Alan Beastall said:

Good on ya cobber, sorry Jamie. 6 sales from 700 images, if I read it right is not bad. Jamie it can take up to several months before you get paid. If you have any concern send an email to Alamy, they are very good at chasing up outstanding or late payments. I was in Barcelona last September to cover the riots for Alamy Live News but nothing was kicking off.Got some great images of street scenes and tourist spots from a different angle. Planning to back quite soon. keep up the good work son.

Alan

Thank you, Alan

Yes, you read right, 6 sales from 700 images. I know I need to continue grow up my portfolio to increase my sells. Not have any concern about late payments by now (never had one yet!).

I suppose there were so many photographers in Barcelona in that days and was harder to stand out. 

Nice and colorful macro shots you have got!

Thank you and regards from Spain,

Jaime

P.D. I know my name sometimes confuse english people, it is not Jamie but Jaime. Although Irish people would call me Seamus ;) 

Archived