Minolta MultiPro scanner

This is a shot in the dark but does anybody who owns the above scanner have any clue as to how I access the mirror and, more so, how do I clean it. I'm aware that no contact must be made with the mirror but maybe a quick blow off (anti static) might be in order to remove some annoying debris that is evident in my scans.

Thanks for any help 

14 minutes ago, ReeRay said:

This is a shot in the dark but does anybody who owns the above scanner have any clue as to how I access the mirror and, more so, how do I clean it. I'm aware that no contact must be made with the mirror but maybe a quick blow off (anti static) might be in order to remove some annoying debris that is evident in my scans.

Thanks for any help 

Is this any help?

Seen that but unfortunately a different machine. There used to be a Yahoo user group specifically dealing with the MultiPro but I'm blowed if I can find it now. 

Anyway, thanks for the response 

21 hours ago, ReeRay said:

Seen that but unfortunately a different machine. There used to be a Yahoo user group specifically dealing with the MultiPro but I'm blowed if I can find it now. 

Anyway, thanks for the response 

Is this the one you are thinking of?

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/multipro/info

42 minutes ago, Sprocket said:

Is this the one you are thinking of?

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/multipro/info

That would seem where it once was but now seemingly unavailable as I cannot access the group from there. As it is, I've located the repair manual which I'm working on to resolve the cleaning issue. Fingers crossed and all that! 

Thxs for the link. Appreciated. 

Archived