I have tried several times to fill my payment method but unfortunately, I always met with brick-wall.  That is, each time I fill my bank account details, even though I did not make any mistake in whatsoever, the following message always display: 

Sorry, there’s a problem.

Some of the information we need is missing, incorrect or not alphanumeric (e.g. contains prohibited characters such as asterisks, commas, symbols etc). Please correct these details.

1. The 8 or 11 character SWIFT code. Enter it without dashes or spaces and it cannot end in XXX.Characters 5 and 6 will be the country code of where your bank is located.
  2. I filled my character SWIFT code ( 21275826401) correctly without contains asterisks, commas, symbols etc yet the system did not approve my SWIFT code.
  3. In addition to the above, there is another row that requires for payment reminder reference: '' Please provide a payment reminder reference that will remind you of the payment details provided. We recommend that this is not your account number or specific banking information.''  I don't know the meaning of this statement. I shall be very grateful, if anyone can help me out.

As far as I know your SWIFT code should have a combination of letters and numbers so the one you have entered must be wrong as it is only numbers!

For example - BARCUK55 is Barclays Bank UK plus two numbers.

1 hour ago, Thyrsis said:

As far as I know your SWIFT code should have a combination of letters and numbers so the one you have entered must be wrong as it is only numbers!

For example - BARCUK55 is Barclays Bank UK plus two numbers.

You're right: OP is has made an error.

From

The Swift Codes:

The Swift code consists of 8 or 11 characters. When 8-digits code is given, it refers to the primary office. The code formatted as below;

AAAA BB CC DDD

• First 4 characters - bank code (only letters)
  • Next 2 characters - ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (only letters)
  • Next 2 characters - location code (letters and digits) (passive participant will have "1" in the second character)
  • Last 3 characters - branch code, optional ('XXX' for primary office) (letters and digits)

34 minutes ago, losdemas said:

You're right: OP is has made an error.

From

The Swift Codes:

The Swift code consists of 8 or 11 characters. When 8-digits code is given, it refers to the primary office. The code formatted as below;

AAAA BB CC DDD

• First 4 characters - bank code (only letters)
  • Next 2 characters - ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code (only letters)
  • Next 2 characters - location code (letters and digits) (passive participant will have "1" in the second character)
  • Last 3 characters - branch code, optional ('XXX' for primary office) (letters and digits)

You beat me to it 

Did not think that the Swift Code look correct from the times i use them they do follow a set format I have seen

Archived