Hello from Colorado

Luke Parr

Hello!  I'm from Colorado and just got approved to contribute.  I actually joined way back in 2011 and my initial submission failed QC.  I didn't really try again, but tried microstock at other sites for a little while and never really got into that style of shooting.  More recently I have been wanting to get a little more serious and finally decided to resubmit and give Alamy a little more attention.  I just had a couple images accepted and need to start shooting and uploading a little more seriously now.

Thanks for the advice!  I didn't upload a lot of microstock and it was mostly white background type shots.  I doubt I will bother transferring that over here.  It will definitely take me a long time to get to thousands of images, but I will try to upload as much as I can.  The patience part I can do, I have dabbled in micro for years and never really made anything, so what's a little more waiting...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Luke, I'm exactly the same as you. Since I started uploading to Alamy (3 weeks ago...) , I tell to myself I'm stupid to have waited all this time ... I will do my best to propose exclusive images here with a portfolio of decent size. Welcome !

Serge

20 hours ago, Southmind said:

Hi Luke, I'm exactly the same as you. Since I started uploading to Alamy (3 weeks ago...) , I tell to myself I'm stupid to have waited all this time ... I will do my best to propose exclusive images here with a portfolio of decent size. Welcome !

Serge

Good luck to you!

Archived