How to delete in Image Manager

5 hours ago, Robert Bailey said:

I appreciate the I can leave them but they are irritating me. I would like to delete them.

Yes, they are irritating. :)  I don't like being reminded of my failures, either.

Betty

5 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Yes, they are irritating. :)  I don't like being reminded of my failures, either.

Betty

Irritating indeed, by all means keep the one that failed to remind you. But the others haven't failed they just haven't been checked.

By the way, in a post about QC a while ago you suggested a Fuji X camera. Whilst I didn't buy it to keep Alamy happy I did get an X100 (first model, no suffix) and am very impressed. Even jpegs strait out of the camera are good.

8 hours ago, Robert Bailey said:

Irritating indeed, by all means keep the one that failed to remind you. But the others haven't failed they just haven't been checked.

By the way, in a post about QC a while ago you suggested a Fuji X camera. Whilst I didn't buy it to keep Alamy happy I did get an X100 (first model, no suffix) and am very impressed. Even jpegs strait out of the camera are good.

Good for you. Yes, the Fuji cameras are known for the excellent jpegs and color. I bought in with the XT1, then the XT2.  I do enjoy the upgrade in pixels from 16 to 24, which is the size I'd desired for years. Crop room.

The 36mb D800 was overkill for me.

Betty

Archived