Rights Managed - Question?

I'm relatively new to all this but do have an idea what's what... 

Here's the example I'd like to be clarified on.

Say you have an image up on Alamy and it's classed as RM this naturally means you cannot sell this image on other Stock / Microstock websites etc... But does this also include sites like Photo4Me, Zippi etc..? 

Basically, does 'Rights Managed' mean it cannot be sold anywhere else no matter what type of site it maybe, Even if its just a site that sells canvases with your photo on? 

Sorry for the question that probably has been asked more times than it should but I've had no luck through searches. 

Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, JJVXPhotography said:

Basically, does 'Rights Managed' mean it cannot be sold anywhere else no matter what type of site it maybe, Even if its just a site that sells canvases with your photo on? 

Rights Managed means it's licensed for a specific use and any additional uses requires an additional license. If a client licenses an RM image for inside usage in a book they would need an additional license to use it on the cover, promotion, or another book. If the license states it's for a specific edition the client would have to buy an additional license for subsequent editions.

Thanks again for clearing this up. Sorry for all the questions. As if you probably;y couldn't already tell I'm new to stock photography. I'm not expecting to make any money. But feel it's worth uploading them somewhere seen as i enjoy taking pictures. But want to do so in a legal/safe way. Trying to understand all the rules etc. 

Archived