one month. one lense

Valid question...I was thinking just the 24-70.... but on reflection from the replies..I Still Have to DECIDE BETWEEN The 100 And The 70-300.

And today can't quite get there.

A secondary thought from replies..is the 24-105 l ...certainly a future buying prospect.

Again thanking all

Regards

Sparks

Valid question...I was thinking just the 24-70.... but on reflection from the replies..I Still Have to DECIDE BETWEEN The 100 And The 70-300.

And today can't quite get there.

A secondary thought from replies..is the 24-105 l ...certainly a future buying prospect.

Again thanking all

Regards

Sparks

I have both 24-105mm and 24-70mm and I prefer the 24-70mm for quality.

You might consider renting the Tamron A010 AFA010N‑700 28‑300mm f/3.5‑6.3.  I rented it for a golf tournament back in October and it did a fine job.  I had some lack  of sharpness in some photos but I think it was my fault as they were all at longer focal lengths and my shutter speed was a bit slow.  I was using the Canon 5D Mk IV I had received the day before.  Its a light compact lens good for well lit subjects.  I didn't get a chance to use it for low light situations.  Definitely not as sharp as an L lens, but an OK compromise.  Here are some of the photos from the tournament

the-safeway-open-golf-tournament-on-wedn

This is probably one of the worst of the bunch shot at 300mm submitted through normal stock upload.

Archived