Poor discoverability

After moving to the new Image Manager I was informed that half my images were poorly keyworded etc. I set about changing and in the end I got to around 30 images where I couldn't keyword anymore and thought I'd settle at that.

I log in today and find that the figure has gone up to 59 images. Confused, I check a few images and they seem to have lost their 'Supertags' with many from 10/10 to 2/10.

What's going on apart from creating lots of duplicate work for contributors?

It's rather maddening, isn't it. Maybe you haven't discovered that you have to click to unselect an image. So as you move through the images it's possible that you were assuming you had moved to a new image but the old one lingered on. Might not be your problem but it is one of the quirks. Too many quirks for me.

Paulette

"Maybe you haven't discovered that you have to click to unselect an image" not strictly true, I discovered you can drag a new set of images with your mouse and the previous selection will be unselected, hope this helps :)

Ohh, thanks, I just tried it. I didn't know about it.

Archived