Alamy Measures weird results

I was just looking at my measures and there was a search for "Den Helden".  I don't have any images of Den Helden so I checked which images of mine matched this search term and they are 2 images from somewhere else.  I do not have "Den Helden" as tags or description.  If I do a general search on Alamy for "Den Helden" my images don't show up (at least I can't see them by quickly scanning all the pages).  So where is that info in measures coming from?

EDIT: I just found another search (fahrrad afrika) that I have no images with such tags or caption. What gives?

It's due to a search on Alamy Germany but in German not English - there seems to be a translation engine somewhere in the search tool as I've had a number of these. Den Helden = The Hero (and nothing to do with the Dutch town of Den HeldeR and fahrrad Afrika translates as bicycle Africa.

It's due to a search on Alamy Germany but in German not English - there seems to be a translation engine somewhere in the search tool. Den Helder as I've had a number of these. Den Helden = The Hero (and nothing to do with the Dutch town of Den HeldeR and fahrrad Afrika translates as bicycle Africa.

Ahh, I see.  Thanks

Archived