Have you found any photos-how does it work!

Could some kind soul please explain to me how "have you seen any photo on Alamy works"! I have just read that i had a photo published in the NFU magazine Countryside in July 16, I have just managed to get hold of the said magazine and having seen my photo with no credit for myself or Alamy I fail to understand how the image was reported on our forum! Sure one of you kind folk will enlighten me.  

There are some really fantastic people on this forum who look at images with an Alamy credit and try to find it in the Alamy database. If it's online, there's a chance to do a Google search for the images and in many cases it will throw up the corresponding image on Alamy as a search result. 

However, when an image is found in a newspaper with just an Alamy credit, it's essential to think what keywords a buyer might have looked for. So, if the newspaper mentions a place name and shows an image of a, say, harbour, this might be the initial words they put into the Alamy search. 

Archived