For those who have had sales refunded, did you see them as a search on the files reference number before it happened? I had a sale on a file but strangely, about two weeks later I have had 2 more zooms on the same file reference..... might be just getting paranoid  :D  Cheers

It never hurts to check images that have been zoomed with Google Images.

Don't expect huge sums though: in my case it's usually a British newspaper.

;-)

wim

Cheers.... the first sale was three figures, at the beginning of the month and over the last week two additional searches on the reference number for that file. It might be a popular file I guess but wasn't sure if a search on the reference number after a sale on that file might mean a refund maybe is on it's way  :) . I'm not in the Newspaper scheme.

Cheers.... the first sale was three figures, at the beginning of the month and over the last week two additional searches on the reference number for that file. It might be a popular file I guess but wasn't sure if a search on the reference number after a sale on that file might mean a refund maybe is on it's way  :) .

Au contraire, files zoomed by ref number very often come through as sales a month or two down the line. In general, it's actually a good omen.

Though as wim added, it will often be a $7.34 newspaper sale... better than a refund??? Well, slightly.

-Jason

Cheers.... the first sale was three figures, at the beginning of the month and over the last week two additional searches on the reference number for that file. It might be a popular file I guess but wasn't sure if a search on the reference number after a sale on that file might mean a refund maybe is on it's way  :) .

Au contraire, files zoomed by ref number very often come through as sales a month or two down the line. In general, it's actually a good omen.

Though as wim added, it will often be a $7.34 newspaper sale... better than a refund??? Well, slightly.

-Jason

cheers.... i'm not in the newspaper scheme so it maybe more than the $7.34  :)

Cheers.... the first sale was three figures, at the beginning of the month and over the last week two additional searches on the reference number for that file. It might be a popular file I guess but wasn't sure if a search on the reference number after a sale on that file might mean a refund maybe is on it's way :) .

-Jason

cheers.... i'm not in the newspaper scheme so it maybe more than the $7.34 :)

Not either... That's just the rub. It still happens.

-Jason

Archived