Changing pseudo name in new MI?

I don't like the name I chose for one of my pseudos and would like to change it without affecting my ranking, deleting all the images in the pseudo and starting over, etc.

Has anyone figured out if it is possible to do this now in the new Manage Images?

I don't like the name I chose for one of my pseudos and would like to change it without affecting my ranking, deleting all the images in the pseudo and starting over, etc.

Has anyone figured out if it is possible to do this now in the new Manage Images?

Time to answer my own question... ^_^

After extensive research, I've discovered that I can't change the name of the offending pseudo in the new MI.

... and to ask another one.

Does anyone know if Alamy will do this for you?

Also, there was talk awhile ago about the possibility of having images credited to our real names even if we have different pseudos. I quite liked that idea, but it seems to have fizzled out.

After extensive research, I've discovered that I can't change the name of the offending pseudo in the new MI.

Also, there was talk awhile ago about the possibility of having images credited to our real names even if we have different pseudos. I quite liked that idea, but it seems to have fizzled out.

Ask Contributor Relations? I don't recall it being possible in the old MI.

Ask Contributor Relations? I don't recall it being possible in the old MI.

Right, that's why I was hoping that it might be possible in the new MI. Asking CR is a good idea.

I had a similar issue, with several thousand pics, some time ago and asked MS to help. They were really supportive and made the changes within a about a week.

dov

Thanks very much for the info. I'm going to ask CR (formerly MS) about this.

Archived