Another strange search result

I was just looking at my Alamy Measures and I noticed that one of my images came up in a search for "katze".  I know that I have never added such keyword to any of my cats images.  I double checked and the image that came up in the search result does not have "katze" as a keyword.  Then I thought that perhaps the search engine translates "cat" to "katze" but if I search my portal with the keyword "katze" nothing comes up.  Is this weird?

Some keywords are translated for the German website. If you search on alamy.de it will probably come up but I don't know how you would search just on your own images.

Edit- yes. Search on alamy.de then go to "erweiteter suche" and put your pseudo  in "suchen nach anbietername".

I have 18 "katze" results. They've been translated.

BTW your rank must be better than mine- no "kazte" returns in measures for me in the last month.

Some keywords are translated for the German website. If you search on alamy.de it will probably come up but I don't know how you would search just on your own images.

Edit- yes. Search on alamy.de then go to "erweiteter suche" and put your pseudo  in "suchen nach anbietername".

I have 18 "katze" results. They've been translated.

You're absolutely right.  They all come up when I search with my name and katze

Archived