Is RF Editorial already here?

I searched rollercoaster to learn more about a zoom of one of my RM roller-coaster images. Some of the first images in the search were RF with the text box telling that if the image should be used commercially it would require releases for people and property. These images seem to be from an agency or very large contributor. (There were releases for the people but not the property). I don't think I have seen this before, as RF should be fully released to become RF.

Easy to find: some of the first in the search "rollercoaster people" without the quotation marks.

Niels

I think you will find that many large RF libraries bulk transferred images to alamy RF when under alamy rules they should not be RF but under their rules they were. For some reason they were allowed. You will find many cases where this is the case. I once saw a photo of a queue in a macdonalds RF from a library on alamy. (it was brought to my attention when it came up in an images found thread) When I checked their collection they were all RF when most shouldn't have been . I brought it to alamys attention but nothing was ever done.

kevin

Archived