Hello every1!

I beg your pardon for this question (probably stupid) or if that was already asked before (I could not see it tough), but I have a question here as a newby on Alamy:

I have uploaded a phew photos (and I have already passed the control for the first photos and been admitted to Alamy) and some of them are "on sale" (and that's ok for me) while some others are "ready" but they are not "on sale".

Since I uploaded all the photos to sell them, how does it work with the "ready" photos? How can I put them on sale?

Thank you for your help!

Lorenzo

Hi Lorenzo. Once you have keyworded the Ready images, it normally takes a day or so (working week or weekend) for them to appear on sale.

Once you upload a few more pics it might be an idea to ask forum members to review your collection.

There is a bit of a delay in the system as keyworded images are added to the database. They're usually actually on sale before they move from "ready" to "on sale". It's usually updated daily, Weekends included, but give it 24 hours and they should show as "on sale".

Just a note about your images - I see that your 4 submissions are all set to the RF license, but without releases. The only one you'd need a release for to sell as RF is image ID H9J6BA. The horses and building in the centre of the frame will be recognisable to the owner, so unless you have a release, you need to state in the annotation that you need a release but don't have one, and the license will then change to RM.

Geoff.

By the way Geoff, I have understood correctly, you are suggesting me to choose the license of image image ID H9J6BA. from RF to  RM. May you show me hot to change the type fo license?

Thank you again.

Lorenzo

Welcome Lorenzo.  I would suggest you include the full location in the Caption field.  For example H9X6D0  - you have put the name of the mountain only.  You have more details in the Location field but this is not searchable.  Also in the Description field you have added "...taken from the path called "Ta lipa pot" in Resia Valley..." but again this field is not searchable, so you need to put 'Ta lipa pot' and 'Resia Valley' in the keywords field if they are to be found in a search.  Good luck..!

Archived