Need help with rx100 filter type

While (I'm) on the subject of filters - Have been browsing all different types of uses, but haven't seen and would like one that enhances night photgraphy.  Anyone know of one?

Thank you,

Vickie.

What exactly are you looking for? In what way should it enhance a photograp

Possibly the same way a polarising one does.  Colours, contrast, saturation!  Actually mostly brightness.

While (I'm) on the subject of filters - Have been browsing all different types of uses, but haven't seen and would like one that enhances night photgraphy.  Anyone know of one?

Thank you,

Vickie.

What exactly are you looking for? In what way should it enhance a photograph?

You know, one of those magic filters that eliminates camera shake, motion blur, and noise by increasing light levels  ;)

A neutral undensity filter  :wacko:

Mwah mwah.

Thank you,

Vickie.

Photoshop.

wim

Thank you,

Vickie.

Photoshop.

wim

O.K.

Vickie.

Thank you,

Vickie.

You know, one of those magic filters that eliminates camera shake, motion blur, and noise by increasing light levels  ;)

Mwah mwah.

On a more serious note, you're fortunate to have an Sony RX100 which has an excellent night scene mode. Not a filter as such, but a special way of combining multiple frames taken in low light to reduce the effects of noise and camera shake. There's a forum thread on it here.

Thank you,

Vickie.

Mwah mwah.

On a more serious note, you're fortunate to have an Sony RX100 which has an excellent night scene mode. Not a filter as such, but a special way of combining multiple frames taken in low light to reduce the effects of noise and camera shake. There's a forum thread on it here.

Yeah I saw that thread.  Appreciate your help.  I am going to do a lot of practice with the 3 night modes on my camera.  

Thanks,

Vickie.

Archived