Thanks for replying Julie and incamerastock. When I upload to Alamy all my keywords end up in the Comprehensive Box, do you know how I can get them to go into the Main keywords Box.  Presently I am copying and pasting from one to the other.

Also how can I type main keywords on P/M that will go straight into the "essential keywords box"

Hope you help, Derek  

Thanks for replying Julie and incamerastock. When I upload to Alamy all my keywords end up in the Comprehensive Box, do you know how I can get them to go into the Main keywords Box.  Presently I am copying and pasting from one to the other.

Also how can I type main keywords on P/M that will go straight into the "essential keywords box"

Hope you help, Derek  

Derek,

You can't unfortunately. Alamy use a non-standard way of dealing with IPTC keywords whereas PM uses the standard IPTC Keywords field only. This maps over to the Alamy Comprehensive Keyword field.

We just cut and paste them out into Essential, Main & Comprehensive once they are live in Manage Images.

J

Archived