OK, we are not allowed to post images that a certain UK National charity has insisted are removed, the related thread is blocked

But when I start a thread reporting how I have initiated a perfectly legitimate process to complain to Government about the behavior of that organisation I find that the thread has not been blocked. It has been deleted in it's entirety.

The UK press has fought for decades, perhaps centuries against such censorship.

Shame on you Alamy.

OK, we are not allowed to post images that a certain UK National charity has insisted are removed, the related thread is blocked

But when I start a thread reporting how I have initiated a perfectly legitimate process to complain to Government about the behavior of that organisation I find that the thread has not been blocked. It has been deleted in it's entirety.

The UK press has fought for decades, perhaps centuries against such censorship.

Shame on you Alamy.

This Alamy support forum isn't the platform for announcements like this. Your thread was removed for being off topic. 

For any concerns you have regarding the National Trust and the recent image removals, please email copyright@alamy.com and the team will be happy to help.

Best,

Alamy

Archived